Regression is the name of the game~
Sophie -- after several weeks of being completely potty trained, including multiple long outings with no accidents, she has regressed to not pooping in the potty. We've now had over 1.5 weeks of consistent pooping in the panties, much to my dismay. To say that I am frustrated is an understatement. I'm not even sure how to work on this with her. When I ask why she pooped in her panties, she says " 'cause I want to." How do I argue with that answer?
Graham -- after a week of sleeping up to 6 hours straight at night, he is back to waking up every three hours to nurse. Plus, he is back to having extreme trouble returning to sleep after his 2am/2:30am nursing. I am now sleep deprived again, which I am also sure is not helping with Sophie's potty training/accidents.
And because no post is complete without a photo - here are a couple from weeks ago. Graham is 3 weeks old in this photo. I'll try to post more when I get the chance, but right now, I'm finding it incredibly difficult to work on my own photos.... Did I mention that Graham and Sophie are nowhere near the same schedule, so when she naps, Graham is awake... ugh.




The photos are wonderful. I showed them to Mom/Grandma/Great Grandma today and she felt very proud!
ReplyDelete