I'm not sure I've ever taken self portraits before, so this was my first attempt. Since I don't have a remote, I set my camera on a tripod and used the timer. I thought now would be the perfect time to experiment with self portraits - 36 weeks pregnant and I can't wait to meet our little boy!! (I also posted these on the photography blog, and I'm too lazy to remove the watermark for this blog). I'm actually quite pleased with how these turned out. I like the lighting from the bay window and the vintage processing....feels kind of quiet and sweet to me.



I cheated a little with this one. Allen came home in the middle of my photo session (which was during Sophie's nap last Sunday) and I roped him into taking a couple photos, with me directing, of course. Here are the results!!



Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful - and what a gift you have with the camera - you have captured the essence of woman with child.
ReplyDeleteA proud Dad and Grandpa :o)