Monday, March 15, 2010

Introducing Graham Everett!

As promised, here are a few of Graham's first pictures, including meeting his big sister for the first time. Trust me, he's in for many more photos in the near future.... I'll be taking my own photographic advice and doing a "newborn session" in the next several days!
I love this photo of Sophie first kissing Graham. She was truly so excited to meet him! I feel so blessed to have two beautiful and healthy children!
This picture is from yesterday (4 days old). Graham sleeps a lot, so I had to make sure to get at least one photo with his eyes open!

5 comments:

  1. I love the last pictue, we are so excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is breathtaking! They look so cute together. And Sophie is really starting to look a lot like you, I can definitely see it in the second B&W pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna is SO right! I had my hand on the phone to call you to tell you how much Sophie looks like you!! ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't say you have a double but Sophie is just short of being a mirror! Seldom do I get a lump in my throat but these pictures are some of the most loving and touching I've ever seen. Congratulations Christine and Allen and Sophie - Dad and Granpa John :o)

    ReplyDelete