Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome to the World...

We welcomed Graham Everett Long into the world last night (March 10th) at 10:24 pm. He weighed a whopping 8lbs, 7oz and is 21 inches long. I promise to post pictures as soon as we get home from the hospital -- probably on Saturday.

Graham and I are doing very well. And, Sophie got to meet her little brother this afternoon. She was so good with him. She held him sweetly and gave him a kiss. In her words baby Graham is "so cute" (and also "very tired" since he slept through the introduction).

Pictures soon....

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!

    Congratulations, we are very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Can't wait to meet him. Congratulations, and keep us updated on what it's like to be a family of four!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for all four of you and what a delight Sophie picked up on her little brother's tiredness. You're all awesome and keep up the great choreogrpahing(sp?)Sophie!

    Love to all,

    Dad and Grandpa John

    ReplyDelete